masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Friday, January 4, 2013

[SotR] REVOLUTION Update

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!


Day 2 of filming with tripple sword winner Stephan "Derwish" Rath (CMON) is underway. Looks like he alone will fill 2-3 fun-packed DVDs at minimum. Ben "White Rabbit" Komets (CMON; another tripple sword winner, and second painter for our first DVD Instruction Set) visited to hang out with us last night. So we had the six slayer sword steakknife set in my couch-free living room - and a lot fun ;) 
Totally misleading image!
So what's new?

As production of DVD Season 1 - "Target Identified" draws to a close, on target for shipping around March 1st, we are already working on our Season 2 for our May 1st release.

I don't really want to tease (lies!), but I for one can't wait - looking awesomely funky already!

All I say is this - in the next season we show you "how the cookie crumbles" :D

In the meantime Stephan and I will continue working on "Yannet" - the female assassin in our set. And so that you know how the mood is here, I have found the perfect "REVOLUTION" sound of the day: 


REVOLUTION - The Qemists

Stay hoopy, and happy painting!

Zaphod



2 comments:

  1. Hi Zaph.

    You sent me a message through my site's contact form. But I can't seem to get back to you :(

    -----------------

    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

    THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

    YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

    Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

    zaphod!

    Message will be retried for 1 more day(s)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...