masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hoopy New Year - The REVOLUTION continues...

It has been quite quiet in the last few days...

...because we are busy making the REVOLUTION bigger and better ;) 

But first things first: HOOPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

By the power I vested in myself I declare 2013 to be the "Year of the Miniature"


Right now I have Stephan "Derwish" Rath with me, recording the painting of the second miniature of our Miniature Painting instruction set - Yannet (the lovely chicken footed assassin gurl). 

We are having a lot of fun and this really shows in the paintjob that Derwish has achieved... 

Base color is up. Yannet's world is upside down.
Like our revolutionary view of The Universe ;) 

Our fancy production studio - light, sound, camera, action!

I forced him to smile so noone knows under which
horrendously fun conditions we work here.

And now back to the acid mines :) 


8 comments:

  1. Hey, I know that guy.. he is some famous painter or something right? ;) Nice video set up, and cool it is part of the bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ "Greetings" he says my most far travelled workshop participant ;)

      Delete
    2. Heh.. will be back to another one this year I assume! Still trying to use his tricks from that workshop on other projects!

      Delete
  2. ....perhaps more something than painter.... :D

    It looks like you have a lot of fun at work,
    thats the right way, keep on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO. NO FUN. Don't tell People we have fun or they all want some.

      Delete
  3. Great engaging information. Thank you for sharing. I found this post engaging and meaningful, which has added value to my understanding. Keep sharing good information. Thanks
    Front End Developer
    Virtual Employee

    Android app development

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...