masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

SotR - about being a REVOLUTIONARY

Big Bad REVOLUTION REVALATION BADABUM in the comments.
A single-digit REVOLUTIONARY member, not #1 like me, is working the acid mines tirelessly at 4:20 in the morning - only to minecraft a great gem for all of you. Like a Baws. 

The President is listening to REVOLUTION songs and inspiring imagery and generally enjoys the offers of a splendid and alltogether very worthwhile Internet. 

Like watching League of Legend casts from the Intel Extreme Masters in Hanover. Or the GSL Finals for CODE S that are currently going on over at GOM TV

Justice of the REVOLUTION - Opa Presman Style! 


If you like E-Teams, 
stay tuned to the REVOLUTION... 
stay VERY TUNED. 

Have you seen this man: 


I watched every episode of Day[9] TV. Many twice. 
I watched #252 definitely over 21 times - practicing along... 
I saw #1 probably way more than 42 times, because it loops over to #1 at the end of the playlist. I could probably lip-sync the first 5 minutes blindly... 

Day[9], his brother Tasteless and Artosis and many other casters and players of all kinds of games live the Ultimate Nerd Dream by becoming E-Sports Players or Casters.
And they make a living of it. 

If you have never watched a Starcraft caster, please go and watch Day[9] and GomTV.net. I was one of the first GomTV subscribers and I still got a ticket to watch all of GSL

Right now, the GSL Code S finals are LIVE - you can watch for free... 

GO TERRAN! #1 woooot!

Wait? 2x Zerg!? I knew they were OPed! Spoiler! NERF INC! - SOON(tm)

Now I know that Day[j] is very concerned about the implications that come with the hypothesis j=42. So I must sooth his jangled nerves with a soothing song and beautiful landscape imagery.

Make him forget that anything else matters...


And since we are all e-gamer nerds with many holes in the knee-area of our Jeans, Camo-Pants or expensive Boss suits.... THIS:


Now JOIN the REVOLUTION so you can say this
to your grandchildren. 



Update: This is what happened when I set up my 4.99$/month subscription today for DAY[9]TV


Day[j]... Can you see the signs to?
Please contact me. 

An extreme and crazy German nerd.

Go TLO!

3 comments:

  1. lol like you said now that 42 is etched into the minds of all, it haunts you everywhere you go lol j=42 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Day[9] too, also always watching all his Casts! So much motivational stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys,... if you love Starcraft II or D3 or PoE or LoL or Skyrim or Civ III or Baldur's gate or...

    Contact Day[9], GomTV and TLO as well as TSM, CLG and M5 and tell them about our revolution:

    SECRET REVOLUTION REVELATION: We will put 6% of the profits into the field of e-sports.... BAZINGA!

    SONA PAMPER BOT #1 REPORTING FOR DUTY! And if you ban me I will URGOT YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...