masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

REVOLUTION: One Day More!

REVOLUTION - ONE DAY MORE


Sleep is not my strongpoint lately... Not in this TIME OF REVOLUTION!
When my mind is busy thinking about all the cool stuff we will do even AFTER tomorrow's REVOLUTION there is just no way for me to find sleep... But that actually feels quite awesome! 

After another rather short night, I woke up this morning, realizing its just "One more day". It made me happy even before I fully woke up... Awesome :)

I watched "Les Miserables" over 15 times (lost count on how many exactly) - London (4), New York (1), Germany (1D6+10). I love musicals but to me Les Mis is just towering them all. I can sing along in English, prefer not to sing along in German and learn to sing along in Japanese :D I know Musicals are not everyone's cup of really hot tea, but the lyrics are more important anyways...

So this morning I had these two songs in my head and I would like to kick off REVOLUTION EVE (December 20th) for you with these questions: 

WHEN TOMORROW COMES

"Will you join in our Crusade?
Will you be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the baricades - 
is there a world you long to see?"

Then JOIN in the fight that will give you the right to 
BE FREE!


ONE DAY MORE


"Will you take a place with me?
The time is now - the place is HERE!"

If you like, you can watch the whole musical in HD here.
And this is what I am going to do on Christmas Day.

There will be two short REVOLUTIONARY videos today... One involves a strangely shaped CAKE that outlines what we will do with our profits. The other one is about the SEASONS. 

I am really getting good at this teasing business I think :D

The truth is - there are NO coincidences!

Oh - and as far as coincidences are concerned... I looked for a 'REVOLUTION' miniature and found the blog "macpheesminiaturemen". See how many people where following the blog. Is this coincidence? I have dozens of these "42 experiences" lately... All the strings in the universe seem to be humming the same number: 


242 - MacPheesMiniatureMen Blog Followers before me :) 

Unfortunately, now its 243... Will you make it 244+?

6 comments:

  1. On my Blog exactly 42 followers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember how happy I was when I broke 42 followers :) Big league stuff ^^ Congratulations! :)

      Delete
  2. as the world end tomorrow anyway, it will be a very short revolution, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mayas talked about the end of an epoch. Turns out they were right.

      I am gonna press the RESET button today - VIDEO IS UPLOADED NOW. ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a sign :D!!!

    www.crazywenky.de/crazywenky/signs.jpg

    damned why i can't paste links

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...