masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

REVOLUTION #6 - Antimatter 'n Stuff



Hi! 


You wonder how we can solve the global crisis? We just need to blow it up - with Antimatter! And we miniature nerds are the ones who started the chain reaction! BAZINGA!

We also need two triangles, a hand full of hexagons and of course a 42. A towel is not required but might help...

Watch this really entertaining video about what in my Universe constitutes the Ideal Corporate Organization chart. Its crazy. You really should take the time to watch it. 

Find out how mastery of League of Legends, Starcraft II, Path of Exile, Need for Speed (PS3) or Guitar Hero (XBOX) could help you land a job with us!

MAYBE YOU want to work with us next year? Quite possibly jobs inside! Check it out!

About stopping the global financial crisis - its all so simple...: Just turn the Universe upside down and - to be on the safe side - turn it inside out while you are at it... See? Piece of cake ;) No need for you to participate in the Global Crisis nor attend the End of the World event tomorrow. 

The Maya's were right: It's the end of an epoch. But its not the end of the world. Its a reset.



SRSLY DA FUQ? Monkey BUSINESS!

Unfortunately, with 16 minutes I could again not upload it to my new paintingbuddha Youtube channel. Please subscribe to both of my channels, like the video and leave a comment - the more of you that help, the faster we will be able to upload anything we like. Right now we are a little restricted ;) 

Thanks! So many of you have already helped us! 

I hope you have a great day - possibly the last one before a holiday break? Discuss what we talk about in our vision of a better world with your colleagues, your friends, your teachers, your family and friends. SHARE & ENJOY! 


Tomorrow is gonna be ZE DAY! TOMORROW we will reveal our 'revolutionary product'. I am more excited myself then I think you can ever be ^^


Now I will practice Guitar Hero with a guy who wants to work for us ;) So far he has no chance :D

Zappi

7 comments:

  1. I watched it many times. And laughed every time. How weird is that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched it 3 times now and i laughed also a lot....because in my mind i have the special comment "Dann bin ichh 2 Öltanks" lool

    you schould see me actually im close to become 2 oiltanks too ;)

    and MAIL ME I CANT SAY IT OFTEN ENOUGH I NEED A MAIL ADRESS FROM YOU FOR MY OUTLOOK :P

    An i want to send a BEWERBUNG :P

    my english loool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your German is pretty good though :D
      zaphod <> beeblebrox >>dot<< de. ;)

      Delete
  3. Where is the reveal mr president? And I also like to throw my name out there. I could help out with painting and I am a nearly graduated Communication and Corporate Designer :)

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha awesome video and business plan band 42 is everywhere lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m sorry i have to write my comment in german cause my english is not good enough for it.

    Die Ideen die du dir darüber gemacht hast wie ein Unternehmen sein sollte, wie Mitarbeiter bezahlt und behandelt werden sollten sind großartig.
    Man könnte sagen das das was du vorhast Realkomunismus oder Kapitalkomunismus ist. Ideen die sich mehr Leute zum Vorbild nehmen sollten.
    Ich habe schon des öfteren mit Leuten über ähnliche Ideen diskutiert, wir sind aber nie zu so einem gut ausformulierten Ergebnis gekommen.

    Ich hoffe das deine Revolution Erfolg hat.
    Und vor allen Dingen bin ich auf euer Produkt gespannt, und was hinter der Idee von Magrathea steckt.

    LBT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...