masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

[0:42] A day of break...

This hair was on TV for real :D

I simply have to take a day off ;) 

The last couple of days were too busy... Working through many nights - all for the cause... It was fun, but now I am totally exhausted and need to rest...

So, here is the schedule for this week: 

Today - BREAK

Wednesday - The END of the Age of Confusion. 

Saturday, Sunday: Quiet before the storm

Next week: 

  • Summary of all giveaways (I know its hard to find them ;))
  • information about the new company
  • EXPLANATION of the REVOLUTION


And since I promised you can always win something, today you can win The Hobbit - an unexpected Journey: The new rulebook that arrived not 5 minutes ago today! a 50 GBP value! Just post anything you like in the comments. Anything.



I had a lot of fun with the crazy posts the last two weeks - unfortunately that is soon over ;) Substance and order will come back soon! 

I am not gonna ask you to join today - enjoy a nice and relaxing evening, wherever you are! And good luck with the draw!

The book will be given away the day the GIVEAWHAT is revealed,... 

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OH, just post anything. Anything at all :)
      Something like this would actually qualify: "löasdjfasenfase"

      But something more insightful would be cool, too ^^

      Delete
  2. It's almost time!?! It will be weird actually being able to make sense of things again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jippieeeee. Maybe I should stay at home, waiting for more informations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, its still a few days out ;)

      I will bring down the hype this week. Solid facts next week ;) And release? Who knows :D

      Delete
  4. Alright. Looking forward to see what's really going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its worth more than GOLD! And Dwarves LOVE GOLD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ If you are the Maz I think you are, YOU made me buy a TITAN :D

      Delete
  6. You need to drop your signal to noise ratio - I've unsubscribed because the posts were blocking up my blog feed of actual interesting stuff.

    Friday will have to be very interesting to get me back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im courious if the rules are better than in old version of LotR game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK -It´s getting exciting again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw. is it still possible to guess the givewhat? Is there a deadline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can still guess it! It will be over when I announce what the giveawhat is... this MAY be next week ;) hint hint. :)

      Delete
  10. Thursday, 8pm, Hannover Germany: Middle-Earth i am coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the book and I'm curious about the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish the goblins were more like the ones in the animated series with the giant gaping mouths: http://www.blackgate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/hobbit-77-goblin-chain-350x263.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am curious how they will turn this book which was smaller than the other three into a three part movie by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not sur if I am looking forward to it...so time will show, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really not excited about this. I am thinking it is just going to be a failure

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's gonna be interesting.. (yes, I'm excited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hehe now i can kick all my LotR books i have already collected to the Waste Bucket....but hey i WILL love it and it is a good start for my son ( hes actually 8 but has birthday on 24th of decmber )into that fabolous Hobby

    ReplyDelete
  18. saw the film on the 13th. Actually it was quite ok. From some things I was disappointed... Radagast, Goblin King... some things were just awesome... Gollum, Bilbo, Opening Scene...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoop whoop! Really looking forward to seeing the hobbit film!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've seen the film and it was awesome. So good it's made me want to read the books again :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. And I now love Radagast and really hope GW releases a sled model for him. I'd have to buy it instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Хвала за гивеауаис. I just translated this message in Google Translate. I hope it means what I think it means. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...